Entertainment City is a concept developed and run by International Recreation Parks Private Limited, a joint venture between Unitech Limited and Appu Ghar International Amusement Limited. Entertainment City houses
- Worlds of Wonder (WoW) Theme Park,
- WOW Water Park,
- Wonder Speedway Go-Kart track,
- Appu Ghar Express (EOD) Bowling Alley and Rides,
- The Great India Place (TGIP) Mall,
- Gardens Galleria Mall, and
1. The Great India Place (TGIP) Mall is India’s first million square foot mall with an average million footfall every month. The Big TGIP cinemas (now Carnival cinemas), big brands in retail and the top eateries make it a wonderful place for movie viewing, shopping and eating out.
2. Gardens Galleria, the latest addition to the Entertainment City, is spread over 560,000 sq ft with some of best Indian and international luxury brands. Together these malls are the ideal destinations for shopping, fine dining and banquets.
3. World’s of Wonder Theme Park or simply the WOW Park was launched in 2005. The park has two zones – Road Show Zone and La Fiesta Zone. It has great rides of international standards for young people of different age groups. Boating is another much loved activity at the WOW Park.
4. World’s of Wonder Water Park is an ideal summer fun destination that will appeal people of all ages and groups. It is a fun place to hang out with family and friends enjoying the various rides through tunnels, twisting and turning giving you the perfect on the edge thrill. Aqua – the bar pool – is the coolest destination in hottest months in NCR with many mega music events organized here.
5. Wonder Speedway Go-Kart Track is for the speed junkies that gets you the taste of F1 racing. Be on the look out for the track-events held at this Go-Kart Track regularly.
6. E-O-D bowling alley is ever popular among the young crowd. Every-Other-Day with its fun rides, pool tables and in-house snackery is a great fun destination here. However this has been re-branded as Appu Ghar Express.
7. Kidzania is the newest kid off the entertainment block in city. It is an edutainment park for kids in the age group of 3-16 yrs. It essentially is a city of adventures where kids get to play a plethora of roles and learn too. No video games or rides available here.
A five star hotel with 200 rooms adjacent to the Gardens Galleria Mall is in pipeline.
In toto, the Entertainment City is your complete family destination for leisure and luxury. So check out for yourself this amazing fun place in Noida. You certainly would need more than one trip to explore it fully. Have a great weekend!
Where: Entertainment City, Sector 38A, Noida
Website: Entertainment City
|Entertainment City, Noida Master Plan Image is a screen-grab from the official website|
There are other entertainment destinations in Noida which we will write about later. So keep watching this space and do subscribe!
Noida Diary – Rediscover Noida With Us
Follow us on