Delhi’s biggest food festival – Horn Ok Please- Food Truck Festival is back with its fifth edition. This time it’s more than food!
Coming back into the city with fresh concepts, a plethora of food options and plenty of music and shopping, Delhiites will see the 5th edition of Horn OK Please – Delhi’s Happiest Food Festival from 1st to 3rd March, 2019. This festival is a family-friendly food carnival showcasing 150+ eateries from across the city, food carts and an expansive Food Truck Park, a Dessert Lane and more, ensuring that everyone finds something to suit every budget.
Apart from offering patrons a deluge of eateries and cuisines to choose from, Horn OK Please will feature an exclusive Walking Street at the heart of the festival, which shall be lined with top-notch restaurants and al fresco seating areas.
Unlike other food festivals that offer fare at expensive rates, Horn OK Please shall endeavour to deliver delicious food at affordable prices, which is why there will be 50+ restaurants offering scrumptious food for under Rs 250 per dish.
Sticking to its food truck festival roots, Delhi’s Happiest Food Festival shall host the city’s most popular and well-known food trucks serving everything from burgers to pizzas to shakes at pocket-friendly prices.
Horn OK Please will also feature a Dessert Lane that will be full of homegrown bakeries and eateries serving freakshakes, red velvet waffles, black ice cream and plenty more for under Rs 250. In addition, there will also be a Kiddie Land for kids featuring aeroplane rides, a trampoline, bungee jumping and much more.
As summarized by Digant Sharma, founder of So Delhi,
“Most food festivals feature eateries and dishes that have skyrocketing prices, and with the 5th edition of Horn OK Please, we aim to offer delicious food and more at pocket-friendly prices.”
Having firmly established itself as the biggest food festival in India, Horn OK Please 5.0 promises to be bigger and better than ever before.
What to Expect at Horn Ok Please – Food Truck Festival 5.0
- Introducing the All-New Walking Street – Devour some mouth-watering grub from a range of pop-up restaurants from all over the country!
- Try out the ever so popular Grub Campus where anything and everything is under 250 bucks!
- Check out the Food Truck Park with over 20 best food trucks from Delhi NCR.
- Your favourite Dessert Lane is back with over 20 exhibitors showcasing the sugariest waffles, crepes, shakes, ice creams, brownies and MUCH MORE!
- See over 20 homegrown bands perform LIVE at the HOP stage, dance to some epic tunes with a drink in hand!
- Shop your heart out from the ever so popular Quirk Bazaar – our very own flea market!
- Try your hands at VR, Bungee, Bull Riding, Segway & ATV rides and much more at our experience zone.
- Children under the age of 8 get in free, and we’ve got a kiddie land with carnival games, rides and much more so make sure you get your tiny tots along!