- This event has passed.
TSAG BOX Cricket Cup – Season I (Inter-School)
April 21, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - April 29, 2017 @ 11:00 pmINR5000
Team Size: 8 Players
Team Type: Mix Boys and girls (Should have minimum 2 girls in the team)
Overs per Inning: 8 Overs
For Winners – INR 8K + INR 3K worth Decathlon vouchers + Trophy
For Runner-up team – INR 2K worth Decathlon vouchers + Trophy
For all 4 Semi-finalist teams – Team Photo in Photo frame
Registration Dates:Mar 19 ’17 – Apr 17 ’17
Qualifying Matches: 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 28th April
Semi Final and Final Matches: 29th April
Match Fee (for team of 8 players): INR 5,000
Rules and Regulations
1) Basic Cricket rules applicable with some minor changes Box Cricket Rules
2) Throughout the tournament, referees(s) decision is final, No protests will be allowed, In case of any protests TSAG has rights to eliminate the team(s).
3) Consumption of alcohol at the venue is strictly prohibited.our
4) Use of abusive language or gestures is strictly prohibited, if found teams will be subject to direct termination from the event.
5) TSAG has all the rights to change any rule of the event without prior notice.
For Any Further Queries
mail us @ – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us @ – +91 9871-5533-21
The supporters/spectators entry is free and we have Fun Games available for them. The team with maximum number of supporters in the qualifying matches will get a chance to win free gifts and their group photo (Players+ supporters) will be published on the Decathlon and TSAG social media.
For Registration and Further Details visit the link below
Details provided on this blog are for information purposes only. Diligent efforts have been made to check its veracity. However, neither Noida Diary nor Bushra Muzaffar take any responsibility for any error or omission.
Readers are advised to use their discretion and judgement and also encouraged to check the details at their end before visiting a place or event.