This festival of lights, celebrate and have a great time with your family only at KidZania Delhi with ample activities for adults as well as children to enjoy! Join in ‘Diwali KidZania – wali’ from the 16th - 31st October, 2017 between 10 am – 8 pm.
Celebrating the spirit of Diwali, kids can participate in different activities like ‘The Dhanteras Chase’ where they can participate in obstacles like solving a balance sheet, memory game and purchasing gold at the L& T activity center to win amazing goodies bags and gifts. Kids and adults can also create gorgeous diyas, rangoli, special greeting cards at the main square of KidZania. Join the fun this festive season!
Below are the Acitvity Details:
1. Visitors at the L&T MF Stock Exchange would be asked to Invest in Gold as purchasing Gold is considered auspicious and major purchases happen during this period. The above investment would be along with investment in other asset classes, as chosen by the Visitor. Upon completion of the activity, participants receive a Congrats Card. The Congrats Card directs them to the Piggy Bank placed at the Main Square. Visitors have to place the Cue Card in the Piggy Bank to receive Goodie Bags
2. #GreenDiwali Pledge – With the no crackers conversation going on currently and being an Indoor Theme Park, we have picked up the cause of a Green Diwali. We will have a section where visitors can sign the Green Diwali Pledge in support of the same.
3. Diya Design Workshops – There will be Diya Decoration Workshops after which kids/parents can take home the Diyas they designed.
4. Khusiyon ki Rangoli – This will be a rangoli activity where people can come and continue the Rangoli design from where the last person left off making it a chain of Rangoli. This is for kids and parents as well.
5. Dance of Lights – we are doing a traditional Diya/Lamp Dance.
6. Dazzling Diya Tree – This will be an installation that has many LED diyas placed on it. It will roughly be a 20ft.
Details of the event:
What: The Dhanteras Chase at KidZania Delhi
Where: Near TGIP Mall, Gate no. 11, A-2, Entertainment City, Sec 38A Noida, India 201301
When: 19th – 31st October, 2017 between 10 am- 9 pm
Cost: Kids: Rs. 950/- onwards
Adults: Rs. 500/- onwards
You Might Find Useful:
Noida Diary – Rediscover Noida With Us
Follow us on