Good Deeds, Truth and Positivity triumphs over all! KidZania believes in the same ideology while making the world a better place. KidZania India is celebrating Dussehra, The Power Of 10 from 21st-30th September 2017
Kick-start Dusshera celebrations with KidZania as they host a fun workshop “The Power of 10” from 21st to 30th September between 10 am – 9 pm at the main square. Witness people of all age groups – adults and children sway to devotional and Bollywood songs celebrating the success of good over evil. The 10 heads i.e. Water, Air, Land, Noise Pollution, Poverty, Child Labor, Corruption, Animal Poaching, Deforestation and War will represent the 10 social evils of the society that will be tied in the main square. Visitors will suggest ways to abolish them through innovative ideas and messages. The most innovative idea wins exciting gifts and prizes. Also, bringing back the flavor of Nautanki, kids will be enacting the famous mythology in front of a live street audience.
Enjoy special activities during Navratri and Dussehra Here are some of the activities planned –
- 10 Social Evils: Take a step towards standing up against ten evils of society by sharing your message to eradicate these evils. Innovative ideas and creative messages from parents and kids will hang on our message tree for everyone to read.
- Ramayan Katha: Participate in the Ramayan Katha with a modern twist.
- Garba and Dandiya: Dance to the tunes of Garba and Dandiya with friends and family.
- Family Bonds Specials: Adults can enjoy select role-plays and special themed activities with kids.
- Exciting Offers: Family Combos, Last 3 Hours, YES Bank Debit/Credit Card, ICICI Bank Card, HDFC Times Card offers and more.
So if you’re looking for a perfect Dusherra celebration for your children, head over to this diminutive world created just at KidZania Delhi NCR!
What: “The power of 10” – Special Dusherra workshop
Where: Near TGIP Mall, Gate no. 11, A-2, Entertainment City, Sec 38A, Noida, India 201301
When: September 25-30, 2017 between 10 am – 9 pm
Cost: Kids: Rs. 950/- onwards; Adults: Rs. 500/- onwards
You Might Find Useful:
Noida Diary – Rediscover Noida With Us
Follow us on