The 16th edition of Auto Expo will be held in the National Capital Region of Delhi this January. The most awaited biennial motor show of India for automobile enthusiasts will presumably focus on electric mobility this year.
For the uninitiated an Auto Expo is one of the world’s premier auto shows. Asia’s largest and world’s second largest. A signature event, that witness the best minds coming together on a single platform to showcase all that is best in the automotive world, in terms of products, technologies, concepts and trends.
The expo was last organized in 2020 before COVID-19, after which all activities were halted due to the guidelines issued by the government.
Where is Auto Expo held in India?
The Auto Expo will be held at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, the auto components show will be organized at the Pragati Maidan complex in New Delhi
When is Auto Expo 2023?
The mega event is slated to take place from 13th to 18th January 2023 at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida while Auto Expo 2023 – Components will be held from 12-15 January at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
What to look for in the Auto Expo?
New Car & Bike launches. Concept cars. Cool merchandise. Fun and adventure activities. Celebrity sightings. Delish food stalls.
Who organizes Auto Expo?
One of the marquee events of The International Organisation of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers [OICA] – the global automotive trade association – SIAM organizes Auto Expo – The Motor Show, with support from ACMA & CII.
Do you need to buy tickets to visit the expo
Auto Expo – The Motor Show is a ticketed event, entry will be by tickets only. Each ticket admits one person only. No ticket is required for children up to five years of age. Also, no ticket will be required for persons in wheelchair and one of their attendants/helpers.
What are the timings and prices of the entry tickets?
- Friday, 13 January, 2023 | 11am-7pm | INR 750
- Saturday, 14 January, 2023 | 11am-8pm | INR 475
- Sunday, 15 January, 2023 | 11am-8pm | INR 475
- Monday, 16 January, 2023 | 11am-7pm | INR 350
- Tuesday, 17 January, 2023 | 11am-7pm | INR 350
- Wednesday, 18 January, 2023 | 11am-6pm | INR 350
Entry into the venue by ticket holders will be allowed at the gates not before 10am every day. Entry to the venue will close one hour before official close of exhibition every day. Entry into halls will be closed 30 minutes before official closing time of the day.
Where can we buy tickets?
Tickets are available online at BookmyShow priced at Rs 350
How many gates for visitors
There are 14 exhibition halls apart from outdoor areas for various activities and Food & Beverages. There are 3 entry gates and 3 exit gates at IEML for visitors.
Which is the nearest Metro station from India Expo Mart?
Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida is the nearest Metro station which is about 5 minutes walking distance from Expo Mart
Highlights of Auto Expo
- Brand new launches with Stars
- Pavilions of Luxury cars BMW, Mercedes, Audi et al
- Beauties and the Beasts … ahem models and the automobiles
- Vintage cars of the yore – a regular feature
- Concept vehicles. DC cars by Dilip Chhabria used to be a crowd puller. Who’s next?!!
- Up close and personal with your favorite celebrities from sports, movies and moto world
- Hangout zones with AR, VR, Drones and other immersive experiences
- Freebies memorabilia, fundoo merchandise in T Shirts, key chains, posters etc